Baptism is the sacrament at which infants or converts are initiated into the Christian faith.
- How to book a Baptism.
- Submit the Child’s Name to the Parish Office (4555368) and complete a booking form.
- Attend a pre-Baptism Meeting with the Baptismal Committee (held on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays in the Parish Centre at 7:30 pm).
- Bring along a copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate.
- If living outside St Agnes Parish bring a letter of permission from your own parish.
Baptisms take place on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month at 1:30pm. Please bring a Baptismal Candle. Please attend in good time.
- Our Baptismal Team: (Liam Buckley, Marie Buckley, Martin Laffan, Emer Cunningham and Frances Mulligan).